You can read the terms and conditions of the promotion here.
If you require further assistance, please visit our FAQ page, or contact us via our support page.
Everything is just right on the 75°3 super curved display with curved and narrow black edges. It makes a giant leap on design and display effect, and brings
amazing visual sense and comfortable touch.
10-bit Color Depth
Support up to 120 Hz refresh rate and 300 Hz touch sampling rate5. See as touch with less delay. Intelligently adjust refresh rates in games, reading and AOD scenes for better displaying and power-saving.
Screen Refresh Rate
Touch Sampling Rate
Video is an important way to record your life. HONOR 50 adopts the multi-channel video architecture at the bottom layer, along with ultra-high pixel sensor and rich camera algorithms, bringing a better Vlogging experience with one take.
This is a giant step in the evolution of smartphone photography. Different modes of Multi-video recording can be switched over in one shoot. Multi-video recording simplifies post-editing.
Multi-video recording enables you to shoot both fast motion video (2x or 4x fast) and slow motion8 (0.5x slow) video.
Along with outstanding video shooting functions, mainstream TWS headphones for long-distance wireless audio recording9 is enabled. This is definitely a magical tool for live broadcast.
The video is excellent, so is the photography. The 108MP ultra clear camera saves the most beautiful scenes you see in your smartphone.
The breakthrough single-cell dual-loop design reduces impedance and heat, increasing the equivalent capacity of the battery, thereby providing a longer battery life of HONOR 50 (4300mAh11) .
The latest Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 778G 5G processor performs extraordinarily on HONOR 50. The 6 nm advanced process of TSMC, super CPU four A78 big cores, main frequency up to 2.4 GHz, CPU benchmark score increased by 45%, and GPU benchmark score increased by 45%13
1. Midnight black does not support the unique design.
2. The four colors are not sold in all regions, please refer to the actual products sold locally.
3. Data is from HONOR Lab.
4. HONOR 50 screen adopts the round-corner design. When measured according to the standard rectangle, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.57 inches (the actual visual area is slightly smaller).
5. On different application interfaces and gaming screens, the screen refresh rate and touch sampling rate may be slightly different. The actual situations prevail.
6.The rear main camera is a 108MP main camera. High resolution photography can be experienced in “HIGH-RES” mode. Multi-video resolution is 1080p. Video resolution is up to 4K.
7. 90° is the physical specification of the camera, the actual imaging angle may vary.
8. Slow motion supports only the shooting scenes of a single front or rear camera. Continuous recording in fast and slow motion refers to the switching between the fast or slow speed and the standard speed.
9.Wireless recording supports only some types of TWS earphones. TWS earphones of some types may not be supported. For more information, contact HONOR post-sales service.
10. HONOR 50 supports maximum 66W wired charge, 66W HONOR charger and cable are required. Actual charging speed may vary depending on environmental conditions and other factors.
11. The battery capacity of HONOR 50 is a typical value, and the rated capacity of the battery is 4200 mAh.
12. The charging data are sourced from the test results of HONOR Lab. At a temperature of 25℃ and a relative humidity of 45% to 80%, 66W HONOR charger and the original charging cable are used to charge the battery from 3% when the phone screen is off. The actual charging data may vary with products, usage habits and environmental factors. The actual data prevails.
13. The test data comes from Qualcomm, and the compared test object is Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G.
*The photos displayed are for your reference only.
*The data in the above pages are theoretical values, which are obtained from HONOR Lab under specific test environment (please refer to specific descriptions for all items). In the actual use, they may be slightly different due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors. The data in the actual product use prevails.
Claim available between 00:00 26th November 2021 GMT and 23:59 on 31st December 2021 GMT.
+ product colour, shape and functionality are for reference only. The actual product may vary.
~ Please note the colour of your gift may vary - subject to stock availability
Please be aware you must wait 14 days from the date you received your qualifying Honor 50 device to redeem your Honor MagicWatch 2 46mm Sports variant. Redemptions made
before this time will not be processed.
Your claim is not yet valid. Please try again 14 days from the date you received your qualifying Huawei product.
Your address is not clear enough, try filling more fields
Pre-order or Purchase a qualifying Honor 50 handset from a qualifying retailer between 27th October and 23rd November 2021.
Wait 14 days from the date you received your qualifying Honor product.
Fill in the online form and confirm your qualifying product and personal details to start the claim.
Promotional gift with be dispatched by courier within 30 days of successful claim validation.